Friday, December 5, 2014

Portraits ~ Love Family

I always look forward to a challenge.  
When Lisa told me they wanted family pics with their 4 horses and 3 dogs...well, I was nervous and excited!  Honestly, I think most of my nerves were of the horses.  I know, kind of silly.  They are just so big!  And I read a story about a photographer trying to get a horse to turn her way and the photographer gave the "run" ques on accident and  the horse went into charge mode!   Aaaaaahhhh! 

Well, no horses charged me, thank goodness.  
I got close and petted them.
They were nice.  
I think my hubby needs to take me on a horse ride now.





Hey if these kids can do it, so can I.  Right? 







This is my FAVORITE!  The horse sneezed on everyone!  And look how tall and proud he is of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment