Monday, January 5, 2015

52 Project

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


Emmy Lou:

48: I love taking her picture...but it's when I'm trying to figure a new setting on my camera or try a photo without a person it, that she jumps in front my lens.  I'm not complaining though, I'll photograph her darling face any chance I get.
49:  Poor little Lou was sick and missed school.  We invited my mom and sisters over to decorate gingerbread men that night and Em didn't want to cancel.  She rested up all day so she'd have the energy to join us that night to decorate.
50:  CHRISTMAS!!!!  Emmy asked every Santa she met this year for a "Frozen" scooter with 2 wheels (she was very specific about that).  Although Santa didn't brought Disney princess instead, she was beyond the moon happy for the scooter!  
51:  New Years Eve at our house was actually pretty chill.  Brian picked up hats and horns on his way home from work, we all got in our pj's early, played some Disney Dance on the wii, and counted down to 2015 at 8pm.  Pretty sure Emmy's favorite part of the night was blowing the horn.


Bailey Boo: 

48:  Found her in her room under her bed, listening to Primary songs on the CD player with the Christmas lights on...just doing her own little thing, like she does best.
49:  When Em is at school, Bailey and I get to play games and goof off.  I just love her giggles and all the random things she says.
50:  Boo wanted a Puppy Surprise so bad this year (that and  "rainbow jeep," but I wasn't real sure where to find one of those).  I loved watching open each gift and be so excited, but to see her face when she got what she asked for, well that was priceless.
51:  Celebrating DeGasser style.  New Years at 8pm and horn blowing like crazy!


Sara Sue:

48:  "ba, ba" she'll tell me and run to the bath.  Sara LOVES to take baths and when I tell her "no" oh you should see the tears.
49:  Got to meet one of Santa's helpers at a family party.  Sara wanted her gift and got just close enough to have him hand it to her.  No tears though!
50:  I loved watching Sara open her gifts but my favorite moment was finding her on Emmy's bed, with her hat on, watching Brian shovel.  We were blessed with the surprise of a white Christmas this year and Sara wanted so bad to be out there with her dad.
51:  Party animal Sara!  She does everything her sisters do and when she caught onto how the horn works...oh boy there were all sorts of laughs, and horn blowing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment