Friday, January 9, 2015

52/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

HOLY SMOKES!!! I DID IT!!!  52 weeks of my girls!  I started a bit late last year so my week 52 trickled into January, overlapping this years 52, but that's ok.  

I am so excited to have these all these weekly moments of my girls documented!  Now I just need to figure out how to print them so each girl has their own 52 weeks...better get on that before I get behind on 2015.

And, I do have a "New Year" post I'm still trying to finish up for this blog...I'll get to it soon. 

For now though....week 52 of 52 :)


Lou:  With her new bathrobe and hair towel Emmy thinks she's a teenager.  She walks taller and even acts more motherly when she's got them on after her bath.  I have looked back on pictures of Em and I can't believe how much she really has grown this year though.  Hard to believe turning 6 is only 4 months away.  


Boo:  Bailey relishes the time that Emmy is at school and Sara is napping.  I love making lists with her at the counter and just listening to her talk and talk about nothing and everything all at the same time.  I love playing games with her or making cookies.  But Bailey loves her own time.  She loves to get out the toys by herself and venture into "Bailey land" and play without interruptions from sisters. I wish I would have videoed her as she played with this vanity the other day and talked to herself in the mirror. 


Sue:  "ba, ba" She loves the bath!  As much as she likes to do what her sisters do and be where her sisters are, I think she prefers bathtime to herself.  I love watching her experiement with the water...lay in it, kick in it, drink from the faucet.  This stage of exploring is so much fun to watch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment